https://www.coastjobs.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Screenshot-2019-02-18-at-12.44.27.png 87 68 http://www.coastjobs.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Coast-1030x434.png 2023-12-03 16:30:412023-12-03 16:30:46SMT Operator
Job ID: 5513
This position is responsible for the operation of automated Surface Mount Equipment (SMT) and possibly solder electronic components on printed circuit boards.
- Sets up and operates a variety of automatic or semi-automatic SMT machines used in the production of the company’s product
- Works from process sheets or written instructions given by supervisor to perform production tasks
- Checks and inspects operation against predetermined tolerances.
- Follow all Company Safety and ESD Program requirements. Responsible to report all accidents, near misses, unsafe acts and unsafe conditions.
- Properly handle and dispose all waste, including hazardous wastes that are generated in daily operations as directed by applicable SOP(s)
- Education and Experience:
- High School or GED
- 2-5 years SMT experience required
- Soldering experience preferred Pay based on years of experience.
- 1st and 2nd shifts available.
- send resume to email@example.com