Job ID: 5679
Coast Personnel Services is seeking Manufacturing Technicians for a client in Santa Clara, CA. This is a temp to hire position on 1st shift 6am to 4pm Monday-Friday with some overtime and Saturdays.
Apply at https://www.coastjobs.com/job-search/ or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Take direction from the Shop Foreman while working in priority order. Work in a safe and efficient manner.
2. Handling and unloading material with care and without damaging the product. Itemize, part mark, label, organize and stage parts by work order and secondary operation.
3. Preform secondary operations on non-critical components as needed while utilizing basic hand tools; edge round, grain, grind, form, roll, and/or PEM nuts.
4. Operate previously set up mills or machines.
5. Perform basic assembly.
6. Drive a truck or flatbed as needed.
7. Obtain a forklift license and operate while complying all safety policies and procedures.
8. Drive to conduct deliveries and pickups.
9. Perform maintenance or cleaning of facility, machines, scrap, etc.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. Demonstrate the ability to work safely (wear required PPE), meet quality standards, productivity and follow all company policies.
2. Understand and follow the fundamentals of manufacturing.
3. Ability to lift 50 lbs.
4. Ability to stand, bend, or lift constantly.
5. Ability to follow directions from the Shop Foreman, work effectively in a team environment and interface effectively with all levels of the organization.
Education &/or Experience:
High School Diploma or GED certificate.
Licenses & Certificates:
Must have a valid driver’s license. Must have the ability to obtain a forklift license.