https://www.coastjobs.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Screenshot-2019-02-18-at-12.44.27.png 87 68 http://www.coastjobs.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Coast-1030x434.png 2023-11-13 11:00:512023-11-13 11:00:54Aerospace Sales Procurement- Sales Rep
Job ID: 5901
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Creating a detailed strategic plan to develop new business
- Cold calling and qualifying a pipeline of new opportunities in the aerospace and defense industries
- Focusing on customers where company provides competitive advantage.
- Building relationships within customer organizations
- Closing opportunities, including quote follow-up
- Demonstrate creative or “out of the box” strategies to build customer base and business sector capabilities
- Receive & Process EDIs as well as Purchase Orders from assigned customers in an accurate and timely manner.
- Preview and vet potential vendors
- Send and receive quotes to and from vendors
- Manage the order process from the point of entry through to delivery.
- Review Bill of Ladings, Delivery Notes, and pricing for invoicing. Invoice all orders for assigned customers.
- Update the customer data base with customer information such as material numbers, shipping addresses or others.
- Communicate with customers through various channels
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints related to delivery issues Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints
- Provide customers with needed shipping information and clarify questions on orders when required
- Aid the Customer Service Specialist when information on customers and their orders are required
- Provide feedback and suggestions on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Understand customer requirements to provide appropriate clarifications and solutions. Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional support
- Develop professional relationships with ongoing customers through excellent customer service
- Attend training sessions to grow knowledge of product and to improve customer service skills
- Manage client expectations against timelines and make appropriate recommendations by clearly articulating our service abilities.
- Provide support to the AI Sales and BD teams for master contracts and large customer marketing quotes
- Attend and actively participate in meetings to facilitate a shared understanding of priorities and foster teamwork between the client, Sales, and Operation
- Work with warehouse in resolving material processing and delivery issues
- Perform any other duties as required by regional management.
- Self-motivated, tenacious, relational
- Experience cold-calling and closing business to business sales
- Able to read mechanical drawings
- Possess strong communication skills
- Able to develop and foster good customer relationships
- Strong deal closer with superior negotiating skills.
- Prefer to have experience within the aerospace or defense industries.
- Experience with AS9100, AS9120 and ISO quality control procedures.
- Adaptability – Accepts criticism and feedback.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment.
- Changes approach or method to best fit the situation.
- Manages competing demands.