Job ID: 5791
Electronic company in Milpitas is looking for assemblers. Utilize the different parts and pieces provided to assemble wire components products of various customer specifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Use hand and power tools effectively and efficiently to assemble parts.
– Work in a fast-paced environment in order to keep up with production requirements.
– Assemble different electrical devices.
– Perform repetitive tasks with precision, expediency, and consistency.
– Ensure all work is completed in a safe and cooperative manner.
– Assist management with any other needs that may be deemed necessary within the assembly.
– Assembly rework/repair.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Requirements:
· Must follow all safety guidelines.
· Must be able to keep your area clean and safe.
· Must be able to follow direction.
· Must be able to work in other assembly areas when needed.
· Must be a positive role model and work well with others.
· Must be detailed orientated.
· Must be able to lift up to 25lbs-50lbs with assist.
– Mandarin speaking candidate preferred.
– Attendance and punctuality is essential.
– Preferred Skills: Manufacturing and/or assembly experience a plus..
– Regularly required to stand
– Use arms, hands, and fingers to handle, feel and reach.
– Frequently required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or bend.
– Regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds
– Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Pay rate: $20/hr
Working Hours: Full time, Monday – Friday, 8:00-4:30, 40hrs/week.