Under direct supervision of a manufacturing manager/supervisor, perform specific manufacturing/packaging operations . Perform repetitive production assembly/packaging tasks which can require positioning of small, delicate parts with precision. Ability to meet performance standards including line flow and output. Accurately recording component, product/packaging, and other information on specified forms and the quality of one’s workmanship are of critical importance.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Follow detailed assembly/packaging instructions, processes and procedures.
- Comply with policies, guidelines, and regulatory requirements per Client Quality System.
- Reports problems (and potential problems) with quality, processes, equipment and materials to production management.
- Maintain clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Training:
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Ability to effectively read, write and speak English
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Medical device manufacturing experience
- Familiarity with personal computers
- Previous experience with microscopes and/or soldering equipment
- Ability to use hands to handle and feel small parts
- Ability to frequently sit, stand, walk, and reach within hands and arms-length
- Specific vision requirements include close vision and color vision.