Conformal Coating Operator
Job ID: 5428
NATURE OF WORK:
· Purpose of this job is to Conformal Coat and/or Ruggedize Circuit Card Assemblies (CCAs) per customer specifications.
· Previous related experience with Parylene coating process desired; but not required.
· Responsibilities will include but not limited to full scope of Parylene Process.
· Responsible for Rugg and Masking of products to be coated.
· Record keeping for machine maintenance purposes.
· Set up and break down of Parylene Chambers and all parts involved in performing maintenance on a set scheduled basis as required by Process Engineering.
· Operate several different types of dispensing and coating machines to meet customer specifications.
· Mask and/or tape circuit boards in areas that are to be free of conformal coating or potting.
· Inspect assemblies to ensure proper coating coverage.
· Maintain the coating and dispensing machines to ensure proper operating condition.
· Remove any excess coating and perform manual touch-up of any areas the coating machine may miss so boards maintain a consistent high quality.
· Transport racks of circuit boards from one destination to another to continue the manufacturing process.
· Maintenance to include changing fluids and cleaning machines to ensure efficient operation.
· Perform general housekeeping duties to provide a safe and clean working environment at all times.
· Must complete applicable training courses.
· Additional tasks may be assigned by the supervisor to accommodate fluctuating production requirements.
· High school Diploma
· Must be willing to train, and be capable of training others in the use, operation and all duties included in Parylene Process, and other Conformal Coating and Ruggedization operations as required.
· Employee must possess the ability to lift a variety of weights.
· Physical mobility is required, including sitting and standing.
· Must be able to work safely and independently at all times.
· Good dexterity and patience is a plus.
Sanmina is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
This is an ITAR facility and applicant must be a US Citizen.