Job ID: 5826
The Electrical Engineer will perform a variety of design, test and engineering functions under general direction related to CCS’ pressure and temperature sensor products. Products include pressure transducers and transmitters utilizing silicone piezoresistive MEMS and Thin Film, Capacitive and SOI sensors for pressure applications; and wire wound RTD’s (Resistance Thermal Detectors) for temperature sensing applications.
· Perform sensor design, development and testing efforts under direction on a variety of projects;
· Work with project engineer or engineering manager to define and develop design concepts to meet customer requirements.
· Review customer specifications and assist with technical proposals on new sensor applications;
· Analyze, interpret and apply military and commercial specifications for product performance.
· Sensor testing using a variety of pressure, temperature and electronic equipment;
· Calibration and temperature compensation of pressure sensors;
· Hands-on prototyping and testing of new designs to verify the operational performance;
· Proposes technical solutions, prepares reports, maintains engineering data, and participates in meetings and reviews.
· Interface with external hardware/software resources;
· Interface with CCS manufacturing engineers to ensure products meet requirements and are testable during production:
· Perform digital and analog design analysis, generation of schematic diagrams, assembly drawings and parts lists, as well as system level interconnection drawings and wiring diagrams.
· Experience with programmable analog sensor signal conditioners is a plus.
· Testing experience with Lab VIEW software or python is a plus.