https://www.coastjobs.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Screenshot-2019-02-18-at-12.44.27.png 87 68 http://www.coastjobs.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Coast-1030x434.png 2022-08-13 04:56:552022-08-13 04:56:58Electrical/Mechanic Maintenance
Job ID: 5623
- Must be able to perform preventative maintenance on equipment, as well as, repair unscheduled breakdowns as needed.
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment
- Perform daily checks throughout facility
- Repair equipment during operational breakdowns
- Be able to perform electrical and mechanical trouble shooting of equipment.
- Includes photoelectric sensors, proximity sensors, limit switches, solenoid valves, relay logic, PLC’s, pneumatic cylinder/actuators, cam indexing, servo motors, VFD drives
- Maintain equipment and clean debris, parts and tools from work area upon completion of repairs or lubrication.
- Perform all work assignments in accordance with proper safety procedures.
- Complete work order requests as assigned
- Complete reports and requisitions as needed
- Assist in operation of equipment and completion of change-overs
- Keep work areas neat and clean.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma and Trade School Certificate, college degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in a production line atmosphere.
- Must be able to operate mechanical equipment
- Understand the concepts and operational properties of steam, air, mechanical, electrical, Allen Bradley Processors and PLC’s.
- Must be able to solve problems, detect manufacturing defects and act accordingly if defects are spotted.
- Hands on problem solver and be able to work with others
- Understand the principles of 5S
- The employee is required to frequently sit, lift, stoop, kneel and crouch.
- Must be a team player and have great communication skills.
- Be able to work with time restraints and deadlines.
- Be able to speak, read, and write in English. Additional languages a plus.
- Must have Computer skills, particularly Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, and CAD.