Job ID: 5622
· Maintain preventative maintenance schedules on equipment
· Perform daily checks throughout facility
· Train and assist staff on repairing equipment during operational breakdowns
· Be able to perform electrical and mechanical trouble shooting of equipment.
o Includes photoelectric sensors, proximity sensors, limit switches, solenoid valves, relay logic, PLC’s, pneumatic cylinder/actuators, cam indexing, servo motors, VFD drives, motors, pumps, gearboxes, compressors, boilers, chillers
o Forklift repair experience is helpful
· Perform all work assignments in accordance with proper safety procedures.
· Complete reports and requisitions as needed
· Other duties as assigned.
· Order parts and equipment
· 5+ years of experience of supervision experience.
· Knowledge of Preventative Maintenance Software is preferred.
· Understand the concepts and operational properties of steam, air, mechanical, electrical, Allen Bradley Processors and PLC’s.
· Must be able to solve problems, detect manufacturing defects and act accordingly if defects are spotted.
· Hands on problem solver and be able to work with others
· The employee is required to frequently sit, lift, stoop, kneel and crouch.
· Must be a team player and have great communication skills.
· Be able to work with time restraints and deadlines.
· Be able to speak, read, and write in English.
· Must have Computer skills, particularly Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, and CAD.
· High School diploma and Trade School Certificate, college degree preferred
· Dairy, Beverage or Food Manufacturing plant experience highly desirable