NATURE OF WORK:
Performs a wide variety of electronic or electro-mechanical assembly operations on assemblies or sub-assemblies. Determines and/or follows methods and sequence of operations in performing wiring, component installation, hand soldering and cable harnessing on assembly units. Makes setups and adjustments holding tolerances to blueprint specifications.
- Perform repetitive task on assembly line
- Follow written instructions from formal procedures
- Lift or move materials usually not in excess of 15 pounds
- Fill out paperwork associated with assigned work task
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be willing to work occasional overtime
Sanmina is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
This is an ITAR facility and applicant must be a US Citizen.