Job ID: 5825
Provide design engineering and project management for CCS’ airborne and industrial sensor products. Functions include design, product development, project management, customer technical support and regulatory compliance.
· 3D-Design of electro-mechanical and MEMS type piezoresistive switches, sensors, transmitters and accessories used on airborne and industrial fluid power and pneumatic equipment systems
· Provide sustaining engineering (Engineering Change Order and Engineering Change Request) for existing sensors, castings, parts, and accessories.
· Review existing and new customer specifications in order to develop technical proposals to meet their requirements.
· Prototyping and testing to verify the operational performance of new or improved designs
· Prepare technical reports and other documents as needed
· Participate in customer design reviews
· Create detailed 3d parts, part drawings, and assemblies for new designs using Solidworks or similar 3D software.
· Research new vendors for hardware and outside processes applicable to new product(s) requirements.
· Create new processes and design practices applicable to new product(s).
· Collaborate with peers, machine shop, and manufacturing engineers to improve efficiency and reduce component costs in development and production.