We’re hiring !! Coast Personnel is looking for experienced medical device assemblers for a busy manufacturing plant in the East Bay.
· Follow work procedures and instructions using various tools to accurately assemble, install and inspect all products and subassemblies
· Verify calibration due dates prior to use and notify supervisor of out-of-date calibrations
· Adequately labeling all parts, bins, shelves, sub-assemblies, and final assemblies in accordance with the proper procedures
· Work areas must be kept clean and organized at all times
· Performs any combination of following tasks involved in cutting, stripping, crimping and pull testing of wires
· Support department production goals
· Other duties as assigned by supervisor
High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Experience and Required Skills
· Must be able to use basic hand tools
· Must be punctual, reliable, and dependable
· Must be able to read/write English
Day and Swing shift hours available.