- Physical stamina to withstand eight or more hours on feet.
- This position requires the ability to lift a minimum of 80 lbs.
- Frequently Pushing and/or Pulling Loads.
- Frequent Body Movement.
Tasks Include but not limited to:
- The Production Worker is responsible for the safe, timely production and packaging of all assigned products while maintaining product quality, production efficiency and cost standards. They assure that our customers are getting a product that meets all of the specifications and quality standards that have been developed for the product and that we are following all of the procedural guidelines set by the company or its customers
- Safely operate all forklift vehicles and other job related equipment.
- Follow instructions regarding the use of chemicals and supplies. Use as directed.
- Have essential physical and mental capabilities in the following: Interpersonal skills, memory, attention to detail, follow directions, comprehension, calculating, reading, writing, speaking, evaluating, mathematics, organizing and innovation.
Attend safety meetings and other related meetings.
*Support and enforce all company procedures and governmental such as, OSHA safety regulations and guidelines, etc.*
Monday – Friday
5:00 PM – 1:30 PM
80 Aspen Way Suite C Watsonville CA, 95076