Job ID: 5380
Nature of Duties/Responsibilities:
• Routinely ensure that materials from receiving Inspection are correctly identified and put away into appropriate stockroom locations and transaction completed using various tracking methods. .
• Responsible for performing shortage audits and part replacements on work orders during restock.
• Ensure that FIFO procedures are followed when receiving materials.
• Pull parts from stock-to-work order.
• Train and learn Oracle data entry system for processing transactions, research and trouble-shooting any issues that may occur during restock and kit Education and Experience:
• Minimum of 1 Year Warehouse/Stockroom or other related experience.
• Strong Math Skills
• Ability to identify various electronic components, preferred
• Strong Attention to detail, ability to read, understand, and relay information and instructions.
• Team Player, be punctual, have a great attendance record, and be open and flexible to extended work hours, as needed.