Coast Personnel Services
- Performs the physical or administrative tasks involved in receiving, storing and distributing of metals and purchased parts,
- Unpacks and checks goods received against purchase orders or invoices, maintains records of received goods and rejects unsatisfactory items.
- Lifts heavy items and operates a forklift (standing up, sitting down rider, and hand pallet jack).
- Examines stocks and distributes materials in inventory and on manufacturing lines.
- Assist with and perform other material handling duties.
- Follows all company and facility policies including quality, safety, conduct and attendance.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to read and understand English
- 2 years of Warehouse/Shipping/Receiving experience preferred (i.e. pulling parts, transactions, etc.)
- Must be willing to work overtime and be flexible with schedule changes (9:00 am to 5:30pm) including OT and work Saturday as needed
- Crating packaging experience preferred
- Oracle experience preferred will need to be able to do transactions
- Forklift certified or forklift experience
- FedEx, UPS, International shipments, and commercial invoices experience preferred
- Warehouse knowledge (i.e. pulling parts, transactions, etc.)
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs