Job ID: 5838
Coast is looking for experienced candidates for a Manufacturing Team Lead position.
First Shift 6AM-2:45PM – 2nd Shift 4:45PM-1:30AM.
If you are looking for an exciting place to work, please take a look of the below qualifications and responsibilities.
- Ability to work in and maintain a clean working environment
- Ability to support work shift
- Ensure/verify all daily inspections are completed and train employees when necessary for 100% adherence
- Complete necessary production paperwork and documentation
- Identifies safety hazards, unsafe conditions and/or unsafe acts through safety audits and initiatives, recommends corrective actions.
- Package and ship assemblies
- Document appropriate information
- Responsible for the safe maintenance practices of subordinates
- Work with management to ensure the needs of the organization are met
- You MUST be able to communicate and lead effectively at all levels within an organization and be flexible in your approach
- Lead and develop the team by setting individual targets according to departmental missions, IS strategy and business needs.
- 2 Years Experience
- Supervise , direct and coach individuals who pick, clean, process or pack product
- Excellent work knowledge of implementation, documentation, and feedback of all required manufacturing and safety criteria
- Must have strong organization skills.
- Operating experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 – $16.50 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 2 years
- Day shift
- Night shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Huntsville, AL 35810: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- team lead: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location